- Spayed/Neutered Dogs: $250.00+tax
- Spayed/Neutered Cats: $125.00+tax
- Female kitten $185+tax
- Male kitten $165+tax
- Senior Animals: $50.00 discount on adoption fee.
- Barn/Feral Cats: $25 to good barns
We offer a discounts of 50% to those 65 and older.
Things To Know Before Adopting
Animals owners must present a Minnesota ID and qualify in one of the three following ways:
- You must be 18 years old and over to adopt.
- If you are under 18 you must have a parent/guardian with you to sign all paper work.
- If you rent you must have your landlord fill out a Landlord’s Permission Form.
- If you are over 18 and still live with your parents you must have a parent fill out the Landlord’s Permission Form.
- Prices for each animal vary so if you are interested in an animal or have any questions please call 218-741-7425.
When you adopt a pet it is a “CHOICE” and “COMMITMENT ” you make for the care and safety of your “NEW FAMILY MEMBER”.
Please keep your cat/dog at home day or night. This means cats/dogs should wear appropriate collars or harness with ID tags, leashed, or kenneled when unsupervised. Never free roaming!!
Always know where they are just because you “LOVE” them. Be a good neighbor because ‘PET RESPONSIBILITY” begins with “YOU”.